Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm sorry but...

...wait, no I'm not.

http://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/MjAxMi00NTJmNjljMGNhZWRjMThk
Yeah, I know- I haven't posted in a while. I could do what I always do and apologize for something that is not really my fault and/or something I need not apologize for something along the lines of: "I am sorry I have been a bad blogger and not posted for a while, I swear this will be the last time that this happens."

I'm calling shenanigans... on myself. We all know that there is a valid reason for this lull in activity and there will be other valid reasons to follow. I don't feel the need to explain why; we are close enough for that to be ok, right? Right.

Also, I am working on not undermining myself by apologizing unnecessarily. Don't get me wrong when I need to be sorry I will apologize like it is an olympic sprot and I'm going for gold. But to apologize for unfortunate life situations that are out of my control? That is simply me taking on problems that are not in my area of control, and i really do not have the time or the emotional capacity to take ownership of the universe's shortcomings.

All that being said, I recognize and accept ownership of the fact that it has been a long time since a quality, well thought out post. But I'm not going to be sorry for it.

Sorry I'm not sorry.  (Work in Progress...)

No comments:

Post a Comment